Home-based English Editors (part-time)
Ad ID: 14758
Date Posted: 2009-03-31
Posted By: .myweb.ph
Transaction type: Buying / Looking for / Wanted
• Edit essays and other writing samples of students from different levels.
• This requires excellent level in English grammar, spelling, word usage, sentence structure skills, clarity, typographical errors, paragraph cohesion, etc.
• Can work efficiently and responsibly meet deadlines without compromising quality standards and set proofreading and editing style guides
• Candidate must hold at least a Bachelor's/College Degree.
• Excellent command in written English.
• Experience in editing and proofreading articles and student essays a plus
• Must be proficient in MS Office
• Able to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
• At least 1 year of previous or current editing experience.
• Must have daily internet access
All applicants will have to take a written exam before an initial interview.
Written exam schedules for Editor Applicants are the following:
Monday to Friday from 3PM until 5PM
If interested please send CV, cover letter, published or unpublished writing samples to englishgreat6[at]yahoo[dotcom.]
Location: Metro Manila / NCR